Vadeno Optical Solutions is a distributor of state-of-the-art products in the field of optical components, cameras, lasers, Raman-spectrometers, motion control and software. How may we help you in your research or engineering?
You can count on Vadeno Optical Solutions to plan, design, develop and produce the most demanding optical systems exactly to your specifications.
We are distributor of the following brands:
- Advanced Photonix, Inc. see LUNA Optoelectronics
- B&W Tek: an advanced instrumentation company producing optical spectroscopy and laser instrumentation, as well as laboratory, portable and handheld Raman systems.
- GreenTEG: Thermopile Laser Power Monitoring for OEM applications, fast detectors for a wide wavelength range.
- Honeycombdamping: Antivibration tables for microscopy, scientific instruments, precision balances and opto-electronics. Made in Italy.
- Kappa: Suppier of application-specific cameras in industries like Aviation, Automation, Defense, Microscopy, Traffic etc.
- Linos / Qioptiq: designs and manufactures photonic producs and solutions for a wide range of applications.
- LUNA Optoelectronics is a leading supplier of opto-electronic sensors, devices and instrumentation used by the Test and Measurement, Process Control, Medical, Telecommunication and Home land Security markets.
- Nanoplus: designs and produces Distributed Feedback Lasers and Fabry Perrot Lasers in the wavelength range 760 nm – 14000 nm.
- Ondax: Volume Holographic Gratings (VHGs) are specialized optical filters that are fabricated from proprietary photosensitive glass, and are used in a variety of photonics applications. PowerLocker® wavelength stabilization gratings, SureLock™ Wavelength Stabilized Laser Diodes and Laser Modules and patented THz-Raman® Systems are developed to the highest level.
- Optomotive: FPGA Cameras, OptoMotive is specialised in developing and manufacturing specific and demanding optomechatronic systems.
- Oxxius: DPSS Lasers and Laser Diode Modules for integration in instruments for the life-sciences, analytics and manufacturing markets.
- Pegasus Lasersystems: Solid state lasers and diode lasers from 405 (UV) – 810 nm (IR) with optical powers up to 12 W.
- Photonic Optics: Cold light sources, based on innovative LED technology, which are not only more powerful, but also in consumption than conventional halogen cold light sources.
- Standa has a rich experience in working with vacuum systems, designing and manufacturing vacuum-compatible devices, from motorized stages to simple manual optical mounts. If you set your eyes on a piece of hardware you would like to see in your vacuum application, but you are not sure if it can be made vacuum compatible – don’t hesitate and contact us right away
- TracePro: Raytrace Software for illumination design, analysis and optimiaztion.
- Varioptic is the pioneer and global market leader in adjustable lens solutions. The liquid lens technology brings cutting-edge functions such as ultra-fast autofocus and continuous astigmatism control to industrial, medical and consumer applications.
- X-Cite: offers the Life Science and Analytical Instrumentation market a broad range of innovative fluorescence illumination and measurement solutions with unsurpassed reliability and control capabilities.
How can Vadeno Optical Solutions help you?
Find out how Vadeno Optical Solutions can help you with your industrial manufacturing needs. Please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help. You can send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contactform.